Happiness is... Part Two

Last year I made a post focusing on some of the little things that made me happy called 'Happiness is'. If you haven't read that post or would like to familiarise yourself with that first list, you can find it here! I think the small things in life can be so important for our own wellbeing and happiness and it can be good to take time to appreciate them. As you may be able to tell from the title of this post, I have decided to add to that previous list of what makes me happy and so here is 'Happiness is... part two!'

  • Summer walks. A walk in the sunshine definitely makes my happy but I also love those early evening walks where it's been hot and sunny all day but just before the sun sets, it's nice and cool, perfect for a stroll while it's still light outside.

  • Laughter. Now when I talk of laughter, I'm specifically talking about that proper belly laughter which often stems from something that isn't even that funny but suddenly you're almost crying and can't talk because you're laughing so much!

  • Time spent on a hobby. I think it's so important to take time to do what you enjoy. In my free time there are so many things that I like to do. To list a few, I enjoy reading, listening to music, catching up on YouTube videos and drawing.

  • Spontaneous conversations or catch-ups with friends. These unexpected chats can instantly brighten my day.

  • Good skin days. Due to those things called Hormones, my skin is prone to breakouts, therefore it's so good when I wake up and my skin's completely clear from any spots or blemishes.(This doesn't happen too often...) I don't know about anyone else but for me personally, having clear skin makes me feel that little bit more confident and happy.

  • Feeling inspired and creative. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has moments where you lack motivation and ideas so it makes me feel very happy when I find some inspiration and I'm genuinely excited to create things.

  • Getting the questions right on TV Quiz Shows and then feeling like some kind of genius for at least the rest of the show. We've all been there, watching a quiz show and not having a clue what the answers are to the questions. But there are some occasions where you're on a roll getting the answers right and you're so impressed with your knowledge that you actually consider entering the show.

  • Fresh flowers. Flowers can immediately brighten up a room and the smell of fresh flowers is incredible.

  • Comfy clothes. What better feeling is there than changing into comfy clothes. Now, I'm talking PJs and slipper socks here, and maybe if it's cold, throwing a hoody over the top!

  • Cold pizza. I had to get food in here somewhere! Pizza in general is great but I'd even go as far as to say that I prefer eating pizza once it's cooled in the fridge to when it's still hot. Is that weird or does anyone else out there feel the same?



So there are 10 more of the little things that make me happy. I've tried to include a mixture of examples of what happiness means to me and I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. I'd love to know what happiness is to you so feel free to let me know in the comments!

Megan x



    Social Media Links
     
    Bloglovin     Pinterest     Google+

    Comments

    1. I totally agree with comfy clothes! I've actually been wearing leggings and a baggy sweatshirt with the air conditioning blasting but I don't want it to be that weather yet because that means snow is coming :(

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Comfy clothes are great aren't they?! That sounds good, I'm looking forward to the colder weather so I can wear winter jumpers :)I like looking at the snow from inside whilst drinking a hot cup of tea but it can be a bit of a pain when I actually have stuff to do haha!

        Delete

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts