Valentine's Lush Haul

 

Hello! In my recent Friday Favourites post I mentioned my love for lush bath bombs and after having another look on the Lush website earlier this month, I ordered a few more bath bombs and bubble bars to make my cosy, relaxing bath times a bit more luxurious. So for today's post I've got a little lush haul to share. I've never posted a haul before but I enjoy reading them myself and finding inspiration for things I might like so I thought I'd share what I purchased. I also happened to pick up some of the products from the Valentine's Day range to try out and as today is Valentine's Day, I thought it would be the perfect time to post this haul.

 

1. Over and Over Bath Bomb (Valentine's Range) 

Over and Over is the bright orange and yellow bath bomb and turns the bath water a lovely, bright orange colour. It has quite a sweet, citrus scent and immediately reminded me of those refresher chew sweets in the blue wrapper that tasted of lemon and had sherbet inside! Does anyone else remember those? I'd been introduced to this particular bath bomb by my sister who informed me that it is limited edition so I had to buy two because it smells so good!


2. Butterball Bath Bomb

Butterball is the white smaller bath bomb in the photo. I purchased it because on the website it claims to replenish dry, sensitive skin with the cocoa butter pieces inside it so I'm looking forward to giving this a try because the winter months have definitely affected my skin and have particularly made my hands a lot drier.

 

3. Ladybird Bubble Bar (Valentine's Range)

Ladybird is another product from Lush's Valentine's range and similar to Over and Over, it has a sweet smell but this also contains peppermint oil mixed in with the fruity scent. I've only recently started using bubble bars (I'm not sure what took me so long) but I do love bubbles in a bath and this bar also turns the water a purple red colour so I can't wait to give this a try.


4. The Comforter Bubble Bar

I recently finished using the Brightside bubble bar and found it great value for money as I was able to create four bubbly baths out of it and so I decided to try The Comforter as well. This bubble bar has a sweet blackcurrant smell and contains cypress oil to help make a relaxing bath. I'm definitely looking forward to giving this bubble bar a try soon!


5. Cupid Bath Bomb (Valentine's Range)

The final product I selected was this Cupid Bath Bomb in the shape of a heart and arrow for Valentine's. Like Over and Over and Ladybird, this bath bomb has a sweet scent to it with ingredients such as lime oil and raspberry juice but unlike the others, I found that Cupid has more of a subtle, calming scent.


 

That's everything from my recent lush haul so this concludes this little post. I'm guessing however, that it won't be too long before I use up all the products and make another purchase! (My bank account won't be too happy...) Are you a lush fan? What products would you recommend?

 

Megan

x


Social Media Links

Bloglovin     Pinterest     Google+

Comments

Popular Posts