A Trip to Birmingham Christmas Market

 

 

Earlier in the week I had a day off work so my mum and I took a trip to Birmingham to take a look at the Christmas market and do some last bits of shopping. I'd wanted to go to the market because it definitely puts you in the Christmas spirit with all the decorations, lights, Christmas stalls, and not to mention the smell of all the food. Even in the daytime it was all Christmassy! I took my camera with me and I thought that in this post I would share some of the photos I took during the day.


 
 
 
 

 The few times I've been to Christmas markets in the past I've always loved looking around at all the craft stalls and this year was no exception. There were little trinkets including snow globes, candles and tree decorations at almost every stall so as you can imagine, we took our time walking around! Going to the market I was on the look out for a couple of tree decorations for my own little Christmas tree and so I was happy with the two that I picked. If you want to see those decorations, I'll be uploading a blogpost soon with my Christmas tree set up!

If you celebrate Christmas, what do you like to do to get in the Christmas mood?

 

Bye for now,

Megan x

 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts