Let's go to the Beach!


 
 
 
 
Sometimes it can be good to get away for a while and not focus so much on technology and social media, and so last week, I went camping in Wales for a few days with my family. (There was very little signal so Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram were out of the question anyway!)

When packing for the trip, as well as clothes and toiletries, I made sure to include a few holiday essentials such as a couple of books to read, a puzzle book, music to listen to and most importantly, my camera to take lots of photos.

During the holiday we went on a few walks to explore the seaside town and obviously made a few trips to the beach and ate fish and chips and ice cream (not at the same time, that might be a bit weird!). One afternoon we sat on the rocks looking out to sea, ice cream in hand, and it was so relaxing watching the waves! I took my camera with me along the way and here are a selection of my favourite photos from the holiday.
 
 

Ice Cream on the beach- Mint choc chip is my absolute favourite! Also, I loved the little pot the ice cream was in and had to take a photo.






 
 
 
Looking back at the beach from the fields of a nearby farm.
 









One evening we walked down to the beach just before sunset. I loved the pink colours that filled the sky, and looking back at these photos has reminded me that I should take my camera out more at this time of day.


  



 
 
I enjoyed my time away, being by the beach and spending time with my family and even though the weather wasn't brilliant the whole time, it was good to forget about my phone for a while and I even managed to tick off a few things on my summer wish list. I hope you have enjoyed this post about my little trip away. What have you enjoyed doing this summer?
 
Thanks,
Megan x

Comments

Popular Posts