Friday Favourites



Hello and happy Friday! We're almost at the end of January now and for my first 'favourites' post, I've rounded up some of the music, TV, stationary, and beauty products I've been loving recently.





1. Lauren Aquilina's Album 'Stranger Things': I discovered Lauren's music after watching Dodie's cover of her song 'How would you like it?' on YouTube and since then I've been constantly listening to Lauren's music. Some of my favourite songs from the new album are 'Ocean' Thinking About' and 'How Would You Like It'

2. Sleeping at Last: This is another music favourite that I found on YouTube. The tracks on the band's 'Covers' album sound beautiful, particularly 'Chasing Cars' and 'Already Gone' so definitely give them a listen.

3. 2017 Diary from Paperchase: I'm a big fan of notebooks, diaries, and any type of stationary really and stationary that looks good is even better. To start the year off I wanted to get a new diary for 2017 to help me stay that bit more organised and was very happy when I found this one from Paperchase. I can be very particular about notebooks and diaries but this one was perfect for me; the right size (A5), a nice design, and with two days per page, plenty of space to organise my weekly schedule!



4. Sherlock: Well this was a bit of an emotional rollercoaster to watch; I laughed, cried, and cried some more... But I loved this new series! Series 4 finished last Sunday and it was filled with twists and turns like the other 3 series and also like the others, followed a cleverly written and engaging storyline.


5. Prison Break: I started watching Prison Break when it was first aired in the UK but for some reason I didn't get chance to finish the series. So I was very happy when I found the whole series on Netflix and watched it in September! I loved it so much and as the new series is out soon! ( Is anyone else excited for that?) I recently started watching the series again and just have a few episodes of series 4 left.
         



6. Lush bath bombs: Who doesn't love a lush filled bath?! I'm a firm believer in taking time for yourself, doing something relaxing to recharge and over the past few months I've been enjoying a fair few nice baths with lush bath bombs or bubble bars. Here are the products I have from a recent purchase and I can't wait to use them because they all smell so good. Brightside Bubble Bar, Sex Bomb, BlackBerry Bath Bomb and So White (Christmas).



7. Face Masks- Superdrug Another beauty related favourite are these face masks from Superdrug. I like the clay and mud masks for de-stressing and relaxing but as I have sensitive skin, have to be careful with the products I use. I was pleasantly surprised when I first started using Superdrug's own face masks as they left my skin feeling so soft.



8. Dove moisturiser I can often get lazy when it comes to moisturising but when I do moisturise, this one from Dove is always my go to and I can definitely notice the difference if I ever stop using it. It claims to nourish and soften the skin which certainly works on my skin. I also love the scent of shea butter and vanilla, especially in the colder months. The only problem I've found with the moisturiser however, is that when the bottle is nearly empty it can be difficult to get the product out.



9. Zoella Lazy Days Candle: I was interested to try out Zoe's candles when her new products launched and so selected Lazy Days. The description on the cute fold out box says 'Fill your room with the essence of calm. With notes of fresh linen and cotton, it's the perfect scent for a lazy day.' The scent is crisp and fresh just as it is described and I think is the perfect candle to have when relaxing.



This concludes my first favourites post. I'd like to make Friday Favourites into a series in the future where I focus on the different things I've been enjoying such as books, music, and film but in the meantime, what are some of your favourites?
Megan
X


Social Media Links
 
Bloglovin     Pinterest     Google+

Comments

Popular Posts